Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

On Tiptoe ....


Today I have a Lili of the Valley card to share made using one of my older LOTV stamps called 'On Tiptoe'.  As always the image was stamped and then coloured with Promarkers - I did actually glitter the wings but it doesn't show up on the photo!

The papers I used are from Nitwits - from a magazine free gift - and I followed the sketch at Sketch  Saturday for my layout.  The lace and self adhesive pearls are from my stash and the sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Paperplay Challenges - 'things with wings'
Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - 'transport' (and yes fairy wings do count!)
Totally Papercrafts - 'things with wings'
Passion for Promarkers - 'pink, pearls and lace' 
Paper Pretties - 'a card for girls' 
My Time to Craft - 'fairy nice'
Oldie But Goodie - 'in the garden' (my stamp is more than 6 months old)

14 comments:

  1. Just so pretty Helen...one of my all time fave LOTV images...and love the colours too hun :o)

    thanks also for joining us at tpc too..

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen, love that little image, such a gorgeous girly card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and adorabe - thanks so much for joining us on Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet dear card. I love those pattern strips of paper. Thanks for joining us at PaperPlay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, super bp and great image (we used the same one). Thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, this is really pretty. Loving the pink/ gingham combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Good Luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Beautiful , Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge this fortnight and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute,cute, cute..i just love these images. Very nice design...thanks for joining us this week at PFP.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty in purple and pink with the cute image :)

    send gifts to australia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Helen:)
    I really love your card in pink with lace and pearls. The image used is so cute and your coloring is fab!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Oldie But A Goodie challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...