Pages

Tuesday 24 April 2012

More New Stamps from Little Claire - Changing Tree


I'm back with another brand new product from Little Claire - the wonderful and versatile Changing Tree!

It's a three in one (plus more!) stamp set in which you get the tree and then three sets of little stamps to make all sorts of combinations of designs.  You can either keep to the groups the images have been put in or mix and match for a completely unique design plus the little stamps can be used for accents, to create borders etc.  You can see the set plus lots of inspiration from my fellow Design Team members here on the Little Claire website.

On my first card (above) I've used the owl and birdhouse stamps together with some flowers.  The paper I've used is from a magazine freebie pack and I've added some pearls and a peel off greeting.  I inked the edge of the image panel with Cool Peri Adirondack ink.


For my next card I used the wedding stamps including the sweet little sign post that comes with the set.  This time my paper is from Dovecraft and I've used some self adhesive gems to finish the card.


Finally I used the music stamps together with some paper from HOTP which has a music background on it.  I finished this one with some paper flowers coloured with a brown ink pad.

Lots of possibilities!

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - 'things with wings'
Alphabet Challenge - 'f is for feathered friends'
Make My Monday - 'birds or animals'
Challenge Up Your Life - 'owls' (first card)
Passion for Promarkers - 'die cuts'

12 comments:

  1. A wonderful set of cards - the images are lovely! Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Helen.............xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so gorgeous Helen....love the gorgeous images and fabulous layouts too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely cards! I like all the wonderful pastel colors! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards...the image is beautiful. Thank you for entering the Make My Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards Helen! I love the images!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, I love all of your cards, with the new tree stamp, you have coloured them so well, you have such an eye for detail. Many thanks for sharing your cards with us at Make My Monday and for the feathered friends at Alphabet Challenge - your Casmet friend Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card helen.fab pretty images and your colours are stunning.
    thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh, wow, your cards are very nice, thanks for playing with CUYL...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute...love them all...thanks for playing with PFP this week..

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all really pretty Helen and the images so cute.
    Thanks for joining in over at MMM this week and good luck wishes to you.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely cards - I have just ordered this stamp set too! Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge x

    Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...