Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Birthday Drinkies ....


This is a card I made for one of my Mum's friends using a Ladybug Crafts stamp called 'Martini Nikki'.  There should be a little dog on a cushion at the bottom of the image but as my Mum's friend isn't a dog fan, I stamped it without this bit!

The patterned paper is from a Forever Friends pad and I've layered it with black paper and some Bazzill card.  I've added Card Candi coloured black and some gems from Kaisercraft.  The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Anything Goes Challenge - 'anything goes'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
Divas by Design - 'anything goes'
Moving Along With the Times - 'va va voom'
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'clean and simple'
Ladybug Crafts Ink Challenge - 'spots and stripes'

12 comments:

  1. Love it, my daughter was Nicky Martin I must get this stamp. Beryl Martin.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen, love the colours you have used & so love that image...it was out of stock when i bought some stamps from them, gutted!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so gorgeous hun...love the colours and pretty layout too :o)

    have a lovely Easter and big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous Helen!! what a fab image! and you've coloured it so beautifully! I love the paper and embellishments - it's a really classy and elegant card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen what a fab card, I found your blog via the Va Va Voom challenge fab work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Martini Niki is one of my very favourite LCI images ..and your card is sooo elegant
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Va Va Voom challenge
    Happy Easter
    Lisa x
    ps we have a spots and stripes challenge at Ladybugcraftsink challenges - why not enter ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab card Helen. I love your colour combination and that image is just perfect.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Classy and so chic! I love it! And what a great color combo with the purple and the black. Very stylish. Thanks for linking up with us at Moving Along With The Times :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Nikki is too busy enjoying her martini to notice her little pooch is missing Helen lol. I love the colours you've used (purple's my favourite)and the layout :-D Thanks for joining our Spots & Stripes Challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Helen,
    I've awarded you the Liebster Blog Award - please visit my blog for all the details. :)
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous card Helen. Thanks for joining us at LCI this time.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...