Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Christmas Dance


Here's a Christmas card I made over the weekend using another Lili of the Valley stamp which has been sitting on my shelf unused for, ahem, quite a while!  I've followed the sketch from the current challenge at Lili's Little Fairies and used paper from the Dovecraft Princess Fairytale pack and the ribbon and card is from my stash.  I've added some little sparkly gems in different sizes and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

Some challenge for my card:

Winter Wonderland - 'here come the girls'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'include a sentiment without the word Christmas in it'
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - 'anything goes' 
Milk Coffee Challenge - 'lots of layers'

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous creation and super girl for our "Here come the Girls" Challenge this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous Helen...love the image and such a fabulous layout too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute thanks for playing at CSAYL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...