Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2012

A Big Birthday ....



Yesterday I finally got time to have a play with the Polka Doodles 'Pretty Sweet' CD I bought a while back.  I made this card using one of the digi stamps and also some of the very pretty backing paper that's on the CD.  

I layered the paper with some kraft paper and added some striped ribbon and Card Candi plus a little flower which I coloured with my ink pad.  The '21' numbers were added with the stamps from the Little Claire 'Save the Date' set - they work just as well on their own as with the frames provided in the set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - 'ribbons'
Polka Doodles - 'big birthdays'
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - 'dies and doodles' 
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges - 'it's a celebration' 

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image and love the layout. The colours and backing papers are beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, Thank you so much for the award. It is very kind of you. This is another cute card and coloured beautifully. It is so nice to be able to get on your blog again. I don't know why I had a problem but my screen kept freezing and then closed me down! Hugs Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely, lovely card Helen..........but then I love all your creations.Lolxx Gaynor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Lovely colours combination pink and purple, and image. Gorgeous ribbon and sketch play.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Dies and Doodles” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, Ooh that's so pretty! Love the sweet image & a fab layout. Sorry to be a little late popping by but thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorjuss card, thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous 21st Birthday card Helen, gorgeous colouring of your image...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous creation, thanks for joining in at My Mum Craft shop this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, such a sweet card!! Great coloring too! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...