Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

Presents for You ....


 There's a Design Team call at the moment on the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog at the moment so I thought I'd give it a go!

The challenge title is 'H is for Hardware' which means something metal on your card and I chose to use some sweet little heart brads that have been sitting on my desk for ages.  The image I've used is called 'Presents for You' and it's a My Favourite Things stamp that I bought when I won a voucher for an American store on a challenge blog.

The paper I've used is from Craft Creations and I added some white sheer ribbon from my stash.  The die I used is a Marianne one.


As well as the ABC Christmas Challenge, I'd also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers -'let's go shopping'
Cute Card Thursday - 'metallica'
Moving Along With the Times - 'Christmas'
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - 'favourite colour combinations' (purple and white)
Joanna Sheen Challenge - 'for someone special'
Craft Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'lots of layers'

13 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful - I love purple and lilac tones - and such a sweet image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 69 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen, Cute image and love the heart brads they are just perfect for the added Hardware! Good luck! with the DT call! and thanks for comment @ ABC Christmas Challenge and also for playing along with us this time, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a sweet image Helen! and you've coloured her so beautifully! Love the delish paper and the little hearts look gorgeous - it's a wonderful card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card!

    thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sparkles Christmas for our " Colour me Happy " challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon
    good luck in the draw

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it hun & my fav colour too..
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Helen. Thanks for joining us on the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Helen!! Thanks for joining our shopping challenge at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh i love the purple colour combo and the sweet little image
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our Christmas in April challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this cards,fab!

    Hugs

    XXXDigidarla(a.k.a Kim)

    Please visit my blog at Digidarla.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours...beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at SCC this month.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Helen, you have used one of my favourite colours. Thank you for joining our H for Hardware challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck with the DT call.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - love the colour!
    Thanks for playing with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge...hope you'll join in with our new fun challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - thanks also for entering our DT call! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...