Pages

Friday 27 April 2012

In Print Again - Creative Cardmaking Magazine

I'm very excited to say that some of my cards also feature in the latest issue of Creative Cardmaking magazine!  If you look at pages 68 and 69, you'll see my cards for the £10 Challenge all made using the very cute Flossie Die Cuts together with some other goodies from Little Claire - patterned and kraft papers, Card Candi and some of the Die Cut Sentiments.

In all, I made six cards and here they are:







And here's how the magazine article looks:



I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Partytime Tuesday - 'anything goes plus kraft'
Creative Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenges - 'that's what little girls are made of'
Crazy Challenge - 'feminine/girly'

4 comments:

  1. looking forward to tomorrow.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being featured in the magazine! These are so cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...