Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

Mimic Creations - Create and Craft Pick of the Week!

A brand new Pick of the Week has just been launched on Create and Craft and I was lucky enough to be part of the Design Team making the sample cards for the shows and also getting a sneaky peek at the goodies on offer!

The Pick of the Week is a brand new CD rom featuring Mimic Creations - there's toppers, background papers, decoupage, invertage, envelopes, inserts and lots, lots more on the CD.  All the designs feature a well know character as you'll see from my cards below:









I really enjoyed working with the CD and also making my first attempt at invertage for the last card!  We were also given a variety of card, sparkly things and peel offs to work with and these are all featured on the POW shows.

I'd like to enter my cards for some challenges:

Crafty Ann's Challenge - 'it's a man thing' (first three cards)
DYSU - 'glitter/bling' (sixth and eighth cards)
Shopping Our Stash - 'masculine theme' (first three cards)

8 comments:

  1. I've just seen some of these cards on C&C a few minutes ago Helen. Little did I know that when I came to check on the entries to CACB, I'd get to see them so much more clearly! It was a slightly surreal moment lol.
    Fabulous cards, thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous! I especially like the Doctor Who card! Great stuff!
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing - I love them all. There's certainly something for everyone here. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super work. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. a big group of great cards! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards - thanks for joining in the masculine theme this week on Shopping our stash, Hazel, Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just got this CD today Helen, it is brill isn't it and I love your sample cards, fab work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...