Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Made with a Cherry on Top!


Today's card was made with a Lili of the Valley stamp that I've had in my stamp box for quite a while but just hadn't got round to using.  It's a really cute design and nice and easy to colour too.

For my card layout I followed the sketch at Papertake Weekly and I used Nitwits papers layered up with kraft paper.  To finish the card off, I added some self adhesive pearls and gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies - 'diamonds and pearls'
Paperplay Challenges - 'animal antics'
Paper Sundaes - 'let's get cute'
Creative Craft Challenges - 'animal antics'
Shopping Our Stash - 'starts with a b' (baking)

And I'd also like to say a big thank you to Michele at Passion for Promarkers for picking me as one of the top five for the 'pink, pearls and lace' challenge!  Much appreciated and a lovely surprise!

And another big thank you to I Love Promarkers for my prize for winning the 'let's go shopping' challenge  - I'm looking forward to spending my voucher.  Also much appreciated and another lovely surprise!!

9 comments:

  1. A wonderful card. I love the papers and the image is fab. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, gorgeous little mices card, love the gingham papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen what a pretty card and a fab stamp well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great creation hun! Thanks for joining in this week at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Helen love the image so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eek so cute! I love those little mice! Great card, thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! So happy you joined us this week at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, "baking" is a new one - good job!!! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...