Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

Sailor Elephant .....


I made this card using one of the Little Claire peel off stickers - they're very fine lined stickers (although still very sturdy when you take them off the sheet) and I think they look just as good as a stamped image once they've been coloured in.

For this card I used some pale blue gingham paper and a strip of blue embossed with my swiss dots embossing folder with some white Card Candi to finish it.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - 'D is for dry embossing'
CES Challenges - 'no girls allowed'
Crafter's Companion - 'four legged friends'
Pollycraft Monday - 'water, water everywhere'
Charisma Cardz - 'chipboard or stickers'
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - 'animals'

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, I just love the elephant!

    Thank you for taking part in the Alphabet's Dry Embossing challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant creation! Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that's a colored in sticker...this is adorable!!! I have a weakness for elephants and I love this card. What a cute image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, perfect choice of blue gingham papers and such a sweet ellie! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at CES this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, you can't tell it's a sticker
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    My Mums Craft Shop
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card hun..i wouldn't of known it was a sticker as it looks more like a stamped image, very clever!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card hun..i wouldn't of known it was a sticker as it looks more like a stamped image, very clever!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card. Your sticker looks great. Thank you for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - I love the super sweet image - you'd never know it was a sticker x
    Thanks for playing along with us at MMCS challenges this week & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great Helen! :) I wouldnt have believed it was a sticker either! lol.

    Great card, cute image and colours too.

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this little cute elephant, thanks for playing along with Crafters Companion this month x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...