Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

Making Cards Magazine - May 2012



I'm very exited to say that one of my cards is featured on page 90 of the current issue of 'Making Cards' magazine!  The card was made using the very pretty 'Trailing Birdhouse' stamp from Little Claire.  The die I used to cut the image panel is from Go Kreate and I also used some pale pink gems, pink card and paper from Craft Creations.  It's a very simple card but with a beautiful image like this, I don't think you need a lot of extra detail.

Here's the page from the magazine showing my card:

and also the page showing my fellow DT member Gaynor's card using the 'Deckchair' stamp from the same range :

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Totally Papercrafts - 'things with wings'
Cute Card Thursday - 'spring flowers'
Craft Us Crazy - 'flowers'
2 Sisters Blog Challenge - 'flowers'
PaperPlay Challenges - 'things with wings'


4 comments:

  1. Well done Helen on being published hun...love the cards and so well deserved too sweetie...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being published hunny, its a fantastic card and so beautifully coloured,
    Thanks for joining us at Paperplay,
    Hugz
    Kenz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to see you published. Congrats on a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Helen on being published in a magazine. The card is simple but so elegant. I love the simplicity and curvy lines. Thanks for sharing it with us at Totally PaperCrafts this week. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...