Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Little Claire Wirral Workshop

We had a great day yesterday at the Little Claire Wirral Workshop!  It was lovely to see everyone again and I hope those who attended enjoyed it as much as we did.  The ladies who attended the workshop were divided in to groups and did three classes during the day - one with myself, one with Gaynor and one with Gill.

Here are the cards the ladies made during my class:


For this card I used the lovely Pom Pom Dahlia stamped on to kraft card and then coloured with Promarkers.  I used some twine and paper from the Dovecraft Tea Party pack plus some kraft paper.


Next a card using Mary Splashing plus Georgina's Buttons and Stitching Stamp Set.  The paper is from the Tea Party pack again and I used the gorgeous Glitter Sparkle Sheet over the top of the stamped and coloured image for a bit of bling!


This card was made with the very sweet And So to Bed stamp and paper from the Tea Party pack as before.  I die cut the base card plus the layers using the Grand Scalloped Squares Nestabilities.


Next another card which I die cut myself - this time using the Grand Labels Four Nestabilities.  The stamp is called Rainy Days and the paper (you've guessed it!) is from the Tea Party pack.


Finally a tag card.  The card base is from Little Claire here and the paper is available here (not from the Tea Party pack for this one!).  The stamp I used for this one is Flossie Daisychain and the circle sentiments are from a brand new sheet of mixed designs.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

Party Times Tuesdays - 'anything goes + kraft' (first card)
Passion for Promarkers - 'cut it out' (third card)
I Love Promarkers - 'floral image' (first card)
Moving Along With the Times - 'garden or flower' (first card)
Crafty Ann's Challenge - 'stitching, real or faux' (second card)
Crazy 4 Challenges - 'paper piecing' (fourth card)
Addicted to Stamps Challenge - 'card for a woman' (first card)
Joanna Sheen Challenge - 'flower power' (first card)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - 'anything but square' (last card)
Stampin for the Weekend - 'sparkle and shine' (second card)

I was also really surprised and very pleased this morning to find that I've been picked as one of the top three  in the 'Someone Special' challenge on the Joanna Sheen Challenge site - thank you!

19 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, What lovely cards I love the one you have entered for the MAWTT challenge, the image and papers are so classy.
    I think maybe the 3rd and $th card might fit MY garden at the moment..its pouring down....lol
    Thanks for joining us sweetie.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that should have read 2nd and 4th ...lol
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen. Lovely cards - you have obviously been kept quite busy! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers for our flower image challenge.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so gorgeous Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just lovely Helen, thank you for joining us again this week at ~Sweet Stampin'~
    Good Luck.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Helen!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, it was a really good day yesterday. I got loads of inspiration & will be spending my weekend off in my Bafta, making lots of cards. Many thanks. Rebecca, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there Helen, and congrats on your Top 3 win at Joanna Sheen. You deserved it! I am playing along this time, and would love to have you visit me. If you like, I'd really like for us to "follow" one another's blogs. That would be great!
    I also have a challenge blog you might like to check out. Hope to see you soon, and again, congrats!!
    Karen L, Blog Owner of Word Art Wednesday
    wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - Personal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you were really working hard on that workshop. I just love the paper-piecing on the easel-card!, and the wellies are just to cute.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning selection of cards helen.the images are gorgeous and i love your pretty colours and designs.
    thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab selection of gorgeous creations hun!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely selection of cards Helen. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards Helen, Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww so many beautiful cards, all so pretty, I love the colours and style. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers and Sweet Stampin this week. Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute cards, and fabulous shapes too! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. All cards are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

    Hugs Nadell

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect cards and thanks for sharing. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...