Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2024

New I Love Promarkers Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Sepia Colours


We're back today on the I Love Promarkers Challenge Blog with a new challenge.

This time it's anything goes with the option to use sepia colours.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:

To make my card I used:

- Bulldg No 6 digi stamp from CFL Digi Designs available here
- Promarkers
- stamped sentiment from Crafter's Companion
- dies from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Make My Monday Challenge - B is for .... bulldog

3 comments:

  1. Helen, I love your design and that bulldog too! Gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a perfect bulldog and your card is wonderful. thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect image for sepia colours. Wonderful paper and such a good sentiment! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...