Pages

Monday 17 June 2024

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Reminder - For the Guys

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog:


For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

To make my card I've used the very cute 'A Father's Love: Bears Patterned Paper & Topper Set' from Anne Constantly Carding at Crafts U Print.

The kit contains six very cute toppers and six beautiful papers - all the images coordinate together.

You can find the kit here.

I also used:

- stamped sentiment from Little Claire Designs
- square die from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes/make it masculine

3 comments:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous as are the cupcakes yummy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card friend, Love me the Bear, and great back ground too. Have a great day! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see a CUP creation on the Web. I love your card and the cute image. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...