Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2024

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Father's Day

 


It's time for a new challenge on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog.

This time our theme is 'Father's Day'.  For all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, head over to the challenge blog here.

I'm sharing another card using the very cute 'A Father's Love: Bears Patterned Paper & Topper Set' from Anne Constantly Carding at Crafts U Print.

The kit contains six very cute toppers and six beautiful papers - all the images coordinate together.

You can find the kit here.

I also used:

- dies from Stampin' Up and Spellbinders
- sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Another great card! The blue layer really picks up the blue in the images.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card using adorable images.
    Thanks for joining us again.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he deserves the star. Great Fathers Day card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...