Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2022

Pink Gem Designs June Colouring/Project Challenge

 


We've got another Colouring/Project Challenge for you this month in the Friends of Pink Gem Designs Facebook Group:


Head over to the group here to get this free image 'Ellie and Ice Cream' and then colour or make a project using the image and upload it to the album in the group.

As a member of the group you'll also get to see lots of inspiration using Pink Gem Designs images and find out about all our new releases!

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- stitched die from Stampin' Up
- flower punch from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Four Seasons Challenge Blog - summer (taking inspiration from the colour on the mood board)
Make My Monday - summer fun

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! I love the sweet image and your coloring is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably cute card! Thank you for joining our fun at Four Seasons!
    Diane FS DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Four Seasons}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little girl is adorable. A pink outfit with ice cream to match. Thank you for joining our MMM Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. fun image and colors. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...