Pages

Monday 20 June 2022

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Group Challenge - Anything Goes/Pick a Shape, Any Shape

 


We're back today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group with a new challenge - it's anything goes using a SheepSki Designs image with the optional twist of 'pick a shape, any shape'.

To join in with the challenge and to get lots more inspiration using SheepSki Designs images, join our Facebook Group here.

I picked rectangles to make my card shape.

Here's another view of my card:


To make my card I used:

- Rudolf digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promakers
- scalloped stitched die and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. So cute and what a clever design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...