Pages

Monday 27 June 2022

New Use Your Stuff Challenge - Plants/Flowers

 


There's a new challenge today on the Use Your Stuff Challenge Blog and this time we'd like to see plants and/or flowers on your cards.

For more details and to see the cards from the rest of the team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

I'm sharing a card that I made last week at a Zoom Stampin' Up craft class with Fanny Stafford (https://www.facebook.com/groups/115540871827056).

We used the Hues of Happiness patterned paper with different coloured card, sentiments and embellishments.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge - anything goes


Seize the Birthday - anything goes
Krafty Chicks - all occasions


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab paper and card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love how you showcased the florals with the fun layout! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, I wish my garden flowers looked like this! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday 🥳

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...