Pages

Sunday 1 August 2021

Stampers Delights August Progressive Challenge


The beginning of the month means a new Progressive Challenge in the Stampers Delights Fan Group.

And this is the image for August:


You can find Miss Kitty here on the website.

To join in, head over to the Facebook Fan Group here and look for the album for this month's challenge.  There's more inspiration from the Design Team here on the blog.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper and stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Love your card! thank you for participating in the challenge at Crafts Galore Encore at https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...