Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - National Dog Day

 


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time we're making National Dog Day!

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used a very cute stamp set from Stampin' Up called 'Pampered Pets'.

I stamped one of the dogs, the food bowl and the hearts and coloured them with Promarkers.  The sentiment I used is also from the stamp set.

I used a piece of patterned paper which goes with the stamp set and also a Stampin' Up scalloped die.

My other card and paper was from Craft Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...