Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

Christmas Craft Creations Challenge Reminder - Non-Traditional Colours

 


We've reached the midway point in our current challenge on the Christmas Craft Creations Challenge and this month our theme is:

For all the details and lots of inspriation,  have a look at the post from the start of the challenge here and the reminder post here.

I've made another card using the 'Delivering Cheer' stamp set from Stampin' Up.

I've also used:

- Promarkers
- patterned paper and scalloped stitched die from Stampin' Up
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card and excellent colour choices Helen. I especially love how her coat matches the border paper! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...