Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

Stampers Delights June Thrifty Thursday Event - Chibi Adventure Boy

 


At Stampers Delights it's time for our June:


This month all the images used by the team have a summer theme.

I've used:


You can find him here on the website.

And you can see all the cards from the team here on the blog.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- page from an old atlas
- other paper and card from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - one for the boys

4 comments:

  1. Great card. Adorable image and love the map designer paper you used for background. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your card ...
    thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card. Lovly main image. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Helen. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...