Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

New Pattie's Creations Challenge - Things That Fly

 


We're back today with a new challenge on the Pattie's Creations Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'things that fly'.

Head over to the challenge blog here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

To make my card I used:

- Hot Air Balloon Ride digi stamp from Pattie's Creations Etsy store here
- Promarkers
- patterned paper from Dovecraft
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Papercraft Challenges - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Helen,
    This card is so cute! I love how you colored my image too.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I love hot air balloons! Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...