Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

New Love to Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

 


We're back today with a new 'anything goes' challenge on the Love to Craft Challenge Blog - head over to the challenge here for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the team.

I'm sharing a card I've made using the beautiful 'Ice Cream Cone' digi stamp from Twinkle Lane Designs - you can find it here in their Etsy shop.

I've combined it with two of the designs from the Sweet Treats digi paper pack which is available here.

To make my card I also used:

- Promarkers
- die from Stampin' Up
- sparkle washi tape from The Works
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...