Pages

Sunday 4 August 2019

New Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Jingle Bells


There's a new challenge today on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge Blog and this month our theme is anything goes with the option of jingle bells.

To make my card I used:

- stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- gems from Dovecraft

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams - no patterned paper
Creatalicious Challenge - anything goes

8 comments:

  1. that is a cute bell wreath
    Love the card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect for the challenge..a wreath of bells...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun jingle bell wreath Helen and such a lovely CAS design.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bell wreath is so cute, Helen, and I love how you tied the colors in with your borders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Helen
    Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges
    Renate DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing wreath of bells! Great Christmas card design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...