Pages

Saturday 24 August 2019

New Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes/Embossing: Wet or Dry


There's a new challenge today on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge and this week our theme is anything goes with the option to use wet or dry embossing.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

And here's the prize on offer for the lucky winner:

 
To make my card I've used:

- Dachshund Christmas digi stamp from Imagine That Digistamp available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- Sizzix embossing folder
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner - emboss it
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - dachshund through the snow
Creative Knockouts Challenge - tic tac toe (digi stamp, embossing, die cut round main image)
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Ike's World Challenge Blog - anything goes/H is for hats

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet Christmas card, Helen! I love the fun sentiment!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for this challenge! That little pup is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card Helen.
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, looks like your pup is helping to decorate. Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, thank you for sharing with us over here at Creative Knockouts Challenge blog and best of luck with your entry.
    Ine (DT) http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWw so very cute. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a really sweet card. I love the cute dog.
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges.
    Dawn DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...