Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

New Get Creative Challenge - Anything Goes


It's time for another challenge on the Get Creative Challenge Blog and this month it's anything goes with no twist.

You can find all the details plus lots of inspiration from the Design Team here on the challenge blog.

We have three sponsors this month and for my card I used a digi stamp from:
 I used:

- Donkey and Star digi stamp from Drawn by Krista available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper and stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- other card and paper from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes
Crafter's Castle Challenge - anything goes/anything occasion
A Bit More Time to Craft - anything goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Christmas in July

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the image and the plaid paper! Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s August Challenge! –Tasha ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...