Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

New Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Include an Animal


It's time for a new challenge on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this month we'd like to you to 'include animal' in your creations.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

For my card I've used:

- Swinging Monkey digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- sentiment from Hunkydory

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes/use a critter
The Male Room - nature

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! and the papers are just perfect! Great coloring on your critter! Thanks so much for playing on our street at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner/Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like the plaid paper and layers you have used with this one. And I like that your critter fits our challenge!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave C
    RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...