Pages

Friday 1 February 2019

New Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes


The beginning of the month means a new challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - it's anything goes as long as you use patterned paper on your creation.

Have a look here on the blog for all the details and inspiration.

And the prize on offer for this month's winner is:

 
Here's what I used to make my card:

- Botanical Bliss stamp set from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations
- circle die to cut aperture
- penant die to cut sentiment

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Moments - anything goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - anything goes plus a sentiment
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations and such a worthy cause! Thanks for helping bring attention to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower in the cut away is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...