Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

Birthday Card Competition - LeAnn's World 101


LeAnn's World 101 is celebrating their first birthday with a month of games and competitions!

Would you like to join us?  Everything is happening in our Facebook group here so make sure you come and join us.

As part of the birthday celebrations, I'm running a birthday card competition in the Facbook group.  You can request the digi I've used to make my card (above) and then make your own card using the image.

There's an album in the Facbook group where you can upload your card and our lucky winner will receive another digi stamp of their choice from LeAnn's Etsy shop here plus a GDT spot on our Challenge Blog here for April.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - all about occasions
I Love Promarkers - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Awww, I like this image and love your card! The colors are so perfect, and the design is very attractive! So glad you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the image, your coloring, the DP you've used, and the card design! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color palette and a very nice layout. Your image is well colored, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...