Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Recycle Your Christmas Cards


We've got a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this week we're asking you to recycle your Christmas cards.

You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

This challenge is just for fun - there's no sponsor but there will be a top 3.

I've reused part of a Christmas card from the year before last - the card had three little cute angel characters on them and they were really easy to cut out.

I added some patterned paper from my stash and a stamped sentiment from Uniko which I die cut into a circle.

The rest of the card and paper on the card is from Craft Creations.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...