Pages

Saturday 12 January 2019

New Crafty Friends Challenge - New Beginnings


Today it's the first of this year's challenges on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog and our theme is 'new beginnings'.

Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and inspiration.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:
 

For my card I've used:

- Baby Couple digi stamp from Bugaboo Stamps available here
- script background paper from Limetree Crafts
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- Promarkers to colour the image
- Card Candi from Craftwork Cards  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - anything goes/something new
Whoopsi Daisy - anything goes/new
Stinkin' Inkers - it's news to me
A Perfect Time to Craft - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Helen
    Thanks for making your beautiful new baby DT Card for the ‘New Beginnings’ challenge this fortnight. Enjoy your weekend.
    Crafty Hugs
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thank you for joining us at whoopsi Daisy good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers I love your stunning makes. Big hugs Sharon DT feel free to visit my personal blog at http://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...