Pages

Thursday 17 January 2019

Imagine That Digistamp First Thursday Challenge - Mid Challenge Reminder


It's time for some mid-challenge inspiration for the new First Thursday Challenge on the Creative Playground Challenge Blog.

Check out all the details and inspiration here on the challenge blog.

And this is the prize on offer for the lucky winner:


For my card I've used:

- Coffee Boy digi stamp set from Imagine That Digistamp available here
- patterned paper from the digi set
- Promarkers to colour my image
- other paper and card from Craft Creations
- gems from my stash

Here's the set I've used in full:


and if you like this set, you will love the other three sets in the series!  You can get them all in one great set here:


I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

CCEE Stampers - favourite hot beverage (coffee)
Passion for Promarkers - masculine cards
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday - masculine anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Masculine card Helen. The sepia look is inspiring. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Dawn ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for the coffe-loving man! I can think of a few who would love this!! I like the earth-tone colors you used and the awesome background paper! Thanks for sharing this at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Cute li'l guy in those glasses :) Love that you used the coffee paper!! Thanks Helen, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Helen! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...