Pages

Saturday 11 August 2018

New My Time to Craft Challenge - More Than One Fold


There's a new challenge today on the My Time to Craft Challenge Blog and this time we want to see more than one fold.  Have a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration.

I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for my Little Claire Designs workshop last Saturday.  It folds out from the base with several different panels including one plain white card one so there's somewhere to write.

Here's a side view of the card:


To make my card I used:

- The Best Dogs stamp set from Little Claire Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper, card and patterned paper from Craft Creations
- gems from Do Crafts

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - fancy folds
Southern Girls Challenge - stamp your mark on it
Let's Craft and Create - anything goes/lots of layers

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous make hun, love the image & the different fold is fab!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and beautiful card! Thank you, dear Helen, for joining the challenge at Creative Knockouts that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
    We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cards are always unique. A great card.Thanks for playing along with us at Let’s Craft & Create challenge. Hope to see you again
    Shylaashree DT@LCCC
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...