Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Reminder - Hot/Warm Colours


It's time for a reminder of this month's challenge on the Christmas Crafts All Year Round Challenge Blog and this month we want to see hot/warm colours.

Take a look here on the challenge blog for all the details and to see lots of inspiration.

The prize on offer for this month's winner is:


And here's what I used to make my card:

- Jolly Santa stamp set from Cuddly Buddly available here
- Promarkers to colour my image
- patterned paper from Craftwork Cards
- other paper, card, gems and outline sticker sentiment from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything goes 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    ~ DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so cute Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card!!
    Angie Scrapchild DT for https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...