Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

New Createful Heart Design Facebook Challenge - Anything Goes


There's a new monthly challenge posted on the Createful Heart Design Facebook pag and this month it's anything goes with a Createful Heart Design digi.

Have a look here in the Facebook Group for more details - there's a photo album set up to add your cards.

To make my card I used:

- Princess Annbelle digi stamp from Creatful Heart Design available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- papers, car and gems from Craft Creations

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - anything goes plus a sentiment

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...