Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Clean and Simple


Our new challenge this week on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog is 'clean and simple' - just perfect for me!

You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I've used a Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Jasmine Coffee' which is here on their website. I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and layered it on to kraft and dark brown layers.  The sentiment I've used is from LC Designs.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion Challenge - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
Moving Along With the Times - 'no designer paper'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'clean and simple'
Penny Black and More - 'anything goes with a stamp'

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Helen! I am trying to resist those gorgeous LotV images, but when I see one as beautifully coloured as this my resistance is low lol!!

    Have a great weekend!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured. I have this stamp but haven't inked. You have inspired me to dig it out.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect CAS card Helen. Such a fab image and you've coloured it beautifully. Love the border and gems.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for our No Designer Papers Challenge
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helen, love the stamp and your great CAS design, who needs design papers, eh? Thanks for joining my MAWTT challenge, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and fab colouring. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card Helen.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More's July challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...