Pages

Saturday 23 July 2016

New Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Crafting With Dragonflies Challenge and this time it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

My card is one that I designed for my LC Designs Celebrations class this afternoon.  The class was a mixture of Christmas and Birthday cards and I'll be sharing the rest of them over the coming weeks.

For this card I've used a digi stamp which will be launches on the LC Designs website very soon.  I paper pieced each of the little birds using kraft paper and then gingham paper.  The card base is kraft cards, red paper and gingham paper.

I've added Card Candi and punched hearts to finish the card.

2 comments:

  1. Helen your card is very striking. It looks like two cards joined centrally .....am I correct? I loved unusual folds hence the interest. I would love to show case this with my craft group in Cyprus if that's OK.....I'll give you credit of course. Hugs Wynn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen. Love those paper pieced robins and that fold is just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...