Pages

Thursday 14 July 2016

Digital Delights New Release - Red Riding Hood Set


It's time for my first official post as a member of the Digital Delights Design Team!
Today I'm sharing some inspiration using one of the July new releases.  You can find all the new releases here on the website.  I've made my card with the 'Red Riding Hood' set which is here on the  website.  You get both of the characters in the set plus the sentiment.
For lots more inspiration have a look here at the website.


2 comments:

  1. Love your card! Welcome to the Digital Delights DT!
    ~DD DT sister Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team hunnie!
    Love your first make its gorgeous
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...