Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015

New CRAFT Challenge - Inspired by a Film


We've got a new challenge today on the CRAFT Challenge Blog and this week we're looking for cards 'inspired by a movie'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:


and


My film inspiration is the wonderful 'Pretty Woman' and I've used a digi from Karleigh Sue called 'Pampered' which you can find here in her Etsy shop.  The paper I've used is from a First Edition pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - 'anything goes'
Karleigh Sue Challenge - 'use pastel colours'
Polkadoodles - 'birthdays'
Addicted to Stamps and More - 'make your mark' (Promarkers)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Helen. Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles.
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs
    Naz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fun card Helen! Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet card. Pretty Woman is one of my all time favourite movies :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. you gotta love Pretty Woman! Sweet creation. Thank you so much for taking the time out to join in the 'Birthday' fun over at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun image, and the sketch is brilliant. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice in movies :) What a sweet image...love the design and colors! So happy you could join us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!! Love the pattern paper you used!! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...