Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

New Cardz 4 Guzy Challenge - Hobbies/Pastimes


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'hobbies/pastimes'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog,

For my card I've used one of the newest digi stamps from Pink Gem.  The digi is called 'Gaming Andy' and you can find it here on the Pink Gem website,

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'happy birthday challenge'
Eureka Stamps - 'anything goes'
Eclectic Ellapu - 'anything goes'
Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'

10 comments:

  1. This looks like a great stamp to have for the game mad little boy, fab idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just right for the modern little boy. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Eureka Stamps. Mary DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Helen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet GDTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Helen, just right for a boy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's unusual to find a cute image that's perfect for a boy, but you've found one and done a great job with it
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Thanks so much for playing with "Crafty Sentiments" this week. Good luck! Valou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, Fabulous gut card. My nephew would love it for sure. I love that it's simple and not a bunch of frilly embellishments because guys don't like that stuff (per my husband). I would love to showcase your card on Manly Monday. I think I've linked up to your cards before so you know what it's all about. Email me a link if you're interested. grohcm@gmail.com
    Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door. A new AG challenge starts tomorrow. I hope you will join us.
    Cindy
    Cre8iveCindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining the pink team at EE this month with your wonderful project. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...