Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

Sneak Peek - Room With a View Four Seasons


Two new stamp sets will be launched by Little Claire Designs next week and today I'm giving you a sneak peek at one of them which is called 'Four Seasons' and is part of the 'Room with a View' range.  The set is made up of the main window design, four 'views' with one for each season and some words which are designed to fit perfectly within the cushion in front of the window.  The set will be available online next week but if you want to order in advance, please phone 0151 342 5715.  If you mention my blog when you phone, you'll also get a free gift!

For this first spring card, I've used some Craft Creations gingham paper (yes, again!) and paper pieced the curtains to match the backing.  The words on the little cushion are 'Happy Easter'.

And here is the card open:


Next is my summer card:


For this one I've used some DoCrafts paper and the wording on the cushion this time is 'A Place in the Sun'.

And here is the card open:


I'd like to enter these cards in the 'anything goes' challenge at A Spoonful of Sugar.

Autumn and Winter to follow in the next post!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Helen!! These are just gorgeous!! I love the whole idea of these stamps - just brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...