Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Fun in the Snow .....

The sun might be shining outside but I'm still making Christmas cards!  This card was made with one of my Elzybells stamps, a cute design called 'Mischievous' and I've put blue and silver paper with it although the silver (as always) doesn't show up too well on the photo.

Card Recipe

Stamp - 'Mischievous' by Elzybells
Papers - Docrafts
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Nailhead gems
Snowflake punch

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - 'snow much fun'
Cupcake Craft Challenge - 'something beginning with C' (Christmas!)

7 comments:

  1. What a great C card! I also Spy circle...=) Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Chasllenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love that image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 18 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ahead of me not started on Christmas yet but love your design and a fab image,thanks for joining us this week at The Cupcake Craft Challenge.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image! I'm SO glad you played along with us at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long! Hope to see you back next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely creation. Thanks for joining in at Cupcake this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, what a fantastic card. I love the cute image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with our "snow much fun" challenge over at winter wonderland this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, this is such a fun card! Thanks for joining in the Challenge at Winter Wonderland this week.
    hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...