Pages

Saturday 28 May 2011

Challenge 8 at Little Claire Designs - Shaped Cards

It's time for another challenge at the Little Claire Designs blog - this time we're challenging you to create a shaped card.  You can see all the cards made by the DT and full details of the challenge and the prize here.

For my card I've made a stepped card using the 'Single Flower' stamp as my main image - you can find it hereMy backing paper is a gingham design (yes again!) from Craft Creations and I used some Card Candy and also two of the 'Retro Flowers' from Craftwork Cards on the other steps - the flowers are available hereMine were coloured with Promarkers to match my main image.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Purple Frog Challenge - 'things of beauty'
Crafts and Me - 'gems and pearls'
I Love Promarkers - 'pearls'

6 comments:

  1. Hi there Helen. Love the fresh colours you have chosen for your shaped card. Such a Spring-like feel. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Helen, love the colours and shape, enjoy your weekend, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab side step card, I like the simplicity of the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Helen...and great stepper card too hun!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous stepper card Helen, so striking! Your blog is looking lovely too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen that is lovely, so pretty and love the colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...