Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

New SheepSki Designs Facebook Group Challenge - Anything Goes/Add Flowers


A new challenge has started today in the SheepSki Designs Facebook Group:



It's anything goes using a SheepSki Designs image with the optional twist of adding flowers.

The Facebook Group is here.

To make my card I've used:

-  'Smile' digi stamp from SheepSki Designs available here
- Promarkers to colour image
- patterned paper from a Making Cards magazine paper pad
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper, card and card blank from Craft Creations

1 comment:

  1. Helen this is adorable and definitely a girly doggie. Love the pink design paper too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...