Pages

Sunday 10 June 2018

LeAnn's World 101 Freebie in the Kit & Clowder FB Group


Would you like to get this digi stamp from LeAnn's World 101 completely free??

Head over to the Kit & Clowder Facebook group here for all the details of what you need to do to get hold of the image:


I've coloured the image with my Promarkers and made it into a card.

Here's what I used:

- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- card, card blank and paper from Craft Creation
- sentiment stamp from DigiStamp Boutique

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

QKR Stampede - anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks - love is in the air
Dragonfly Dreams - anything goes
Craftaholics R Us - love you cards

1 comment:

  1. Cute image for a sweet couple. Glad to be on the team with you. I am a new follower too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...