Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Beautiful Blooms


There's a new challenge today on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog:





Our challenges are always anything goes with an optional twist and this week it's 'beautiful blooms'.  You can find all the details here on the challene blog plus lots of inspiration from the Design Team.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the wonderful:


And here's what I used to make my card:

- 'Mum Wedding' digi stamp from A Day for Daisies available here
- Promarkers to colour image
- stamped sentiment from Stampin' Up
- paper and card from Craft Creations

2 comments:

  1. Ah this is super, what a sweet card, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...