Pages

Monday 4 June 2018

New Path of Positivity Challenge - Optional Theme: Neutrals


It's time for another challenge on the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog:





Our challenge is anything goes as long as your creation is a positive one and this month's optional colour theme (to make sure you're eligible for both our prizes) is neutrals.   You can find all the details about the challenge plus lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

For this challenge we have two great sponsors:

and


And for my card I've used:

- 'Braid in my Hair' digi stamp from A Day for Daisies available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- patterned paper from Stampin' Up
- card, paper and card blank from Craft Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...