Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2018

New Crafty Friends Challenge - Happy Birthday

http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-85-and-winners-of-challenge-84.html

I'm a few days late with my DT card for the new Crafty Friends Challenge

Our theme for this challenge is 'happy birthday' and you can find all the details plus see lots of inspiration here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:

And here's what I used for my card:

- 'Birthday Owen' digi stamp from the Paper Nest Dolls available here
- Promarkers to colour the image
- paper, card and card blank from Craft Creations
- stamped sentiment from Digi Stamp Boutique

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...