Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

New Crafty Catz Challenge - Anything Goes/Use Ribbon or Twine


It's Friday and that means a new challenge on the Crafty Catz Challenge Blog.

Our challenges are always anything goes with an optional twist and this week it's to use ribbon or twine.  You can find all the details here on the challenge blog.

 Our sponsor this week is the wonderful:



And here's what I used for my card:

- Little Claire Designs white tag card available here 
- Little Claire Designs 'Elephants in Squares' dinkies stamp available here 
- Promarkers to colour stamped image
- paper, gem and peel off sentiment from Craft Creations
- ribbon from my stash

1 comment:

  1. Aww how cute is this! Love those elephants, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...